The Renal Services Exchange (RSE) is the primary nationwide provider of services supporting independent, regional or community-based providers of care for patients with chronic kidney disease.
Formerly known as the NRAA-GPO, Inc. which was originally created to be a group purchasing organization for the benefit of RHA members, the RSE services now include:
- Preferred pricing for ICH-CAHPS with third-party survey administration and reporting of patient satisfaction.
- Renal Healthcare HIE (Health Information Exchange) for EQRS – an efficient and reliable electronic data submission solution for batch submitting required data to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Enterprise Risk Management Tools & Insurance Products (in development).
- Business tools and education for future benchmarking of clinical and financial measures.
- Enhanced Pharmacy Solutions (in development).
- RSE Industry Spotlight Program delivering valuable vendor content to the independent dialysis community
It is the mission of the RSE to provide access to competitively priced drugs, products, supplies, health information technology, and business services that help support the chronic kidney disease community to thrive.
For more information, contact RSE@renalexchange.com.
The full website can be viewed at www.renalexchange.com